Friday, September 19, 2008

so....

I went to school today..... AS USSUAL....

I was having double SIVIC for da 1st period....

sivic is so darn easy.... but y everytime exam....

nobody can scores 100%???


I wonder y....

my sivic tcher.....

no comments.....

he sneez in da class n me n my 'bestest partner eva' li wen was sitting in front of him....

MAN!!!

he didn't even say excuse me!!!


it was disgusting!

li wen n I was laughing like hell!!!


we're all was scocked coz there's going to be a SPOT CHECK!!!

so many people tat brought HP...pendrive....CD.....

AAAAA!!!!!

I was checking my stuff....

I got a pendrive tat contains a movie!!!

CAMP ROCK!

n u noe wat.......
the whole spot check thingy....
was a lie!!!
next....recess.....
QIU YU...
invite me to da canteen.....
but..... I still fasting....
I accompany her to meet her sister....
she knock da door n da t cher asked whether her sister is her real sister...
she said yes....
after tat...
she told me tat she's having a nightmare coz she juz admit her sister is her sister....
LOL!
I think tat's juz it....

12:27 AM; ..::RokanRoll::..Y

Profile

My Photo
Name:

a physcotic retarded corrupted unpredictable stuborn confuse lovable girl who loves the music of life...


Temas de la semana.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




run away.

LINKS .

Qiu Yu #
Rupz #
Mieza Yo #
Li Wen #
2 Mutiara #
Owayne #
Azyani #
Rupz 2nd World #
Jan Jan Ooi #


catch me.

  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009



  • hopes

    Don't even care... jus keep rockin' on with my life