Friday, October 31, 2008




yesterday was remhup day!
I was having so much fun!
everybody was wearing colouful.....different...unique....clothes!
everybody were looking great!


actually...I was feeling very scared....coz I was thinking tat I'm da only one hu wearing traditional clothes...coz I'm quite confused whethere 30th or 31st...LMAO...

I wore a beautiful blue coloured kebaya....n I was feeling weird coz it doesn't look like kebaya...
it was quite big 4 me coz I've loose sum weight....swtzz....

I entered 1Aked to meet ma BFF...yani....I untied my hair coz she said it will look better...NOT!

then...I went to my class....put my beg....search for my partner Li Wen....
I was wondering how great she will looked like...
I was going to give her sumting when I saw her..
but...b4 I said how great she looked....she pushed me...maybe she was angry or sumting...
I was dissopointed...well....a little...
she was wearing a blue baju kurung and she looked so nice!!!

then....I stayed in class.....talking to my friends....doing ntg....
it was quite bored actually...
den Faizah is singing in front of da class like sum sicko crazy maniac....wateva they wanna called her...

den...I went to 1 Aked....they all were making a lot of noise and they were having so much fun!

at 8.00....me n the other members of Form 1 Musical Performance went to da music room....we have our short practice to make sure tat we won't be facing any trouble....bla...bla...bla....
den...we ate....the food was not so nice...hehehe.....
after tat....
everybody went to da hall to watch all da performances....
well....not all....
the form 5s were being asked to leave the hall coz they have pecutan! poor them...
haha....den....the shows started....
the muscic students were playing gamelan...gong...and bla...bla...bla...
they played da song dangerous....the moon represents my heart....n 1 more song...I dun noe...
It was great!
den....the public speaking presentation...
den....my group were called to get ready....
we can't watch da indian dance....so sad....
we juz hear da music frm outside da hall...
den story telling by our amanda....
den a song frm mamma mia movie...
den dancing queen singing....
den another song frm mamma mia...
den da singing of fall 4 u.....
den...MY GROUP!
me...monica...cai yun....cynthia....sarah...sangeetha were da backup singers.....
suhana was da main singer...
amanda was playing da keyboard
ropaa was playing percussinon using keyboard...
were doing if I ain't got you...
it was going pretty gud though....
we went back to da hall....and watch and the lakonan teater komsas....it was bored....
den da indian dancers were going to dance again!
we're so lucky!
it was awsome!
everyone was screaming!!!!
gosh! wat a day....

12:45 AM; ..::RokanRoll::..Y

Profile

My Photo
Name:

a physcotic retarded corrupted unpredictable stuborn confuse lovable girl who loves the music of life...


Temas de la semana.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




run away.

LINKS .

Qiu Yu #
Rupz #
Mieza Yo #
Li Wen #
2 Mutiara #
Owayne #
Azyani #
Rupz 2nd World #
Jan Jan Ooi #


catch me.

  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009



  • hopes

    Don't even care... jus keep rockin' on with my life