Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HERE'S ANOTHER SURVEY I "KIDNAPED" FROM MIEZA JONAS!

1. Type in the first thing that comes into your mind when you see these words
-I'm so bored dat I decided to this survey!

2. Relationships
-trust n loyalty

3. Your Last Ex
-EX? dun have any ex! *caugh* life is much better when u r single!

4. Power
-power rangers!

5. Food
-maggi!

6. Drugs
- drugs r basically SHIT!

7. The president
- OBAMA! LMAO

8. War
- MILEY N DEMI...I HAVE NO IDEA...

9. Cars
- DRIVER LICENSE!

10. Gas Prices
- MMM....ntg to do with me!

11. Halloween
- superstitios n ghost

12. Religion
-Islam

13. Politics
- da prime minister

14. Belly button
- MY TEDDY BEAR EYES!

15. Worst fear
- BEING ABUSE

16. Marriage
- Too early!

17. Sex
- SINS!!

18. Fashion
- simple n comfortable

19. Brunettes
- I prefer bronze

20. Redheads
-NONE!!

21. Work
- 24/7 NON STOP!!!!

22. Football
- A bunch of people chasing a ball like an idiot

23. Animals
-LOVE EM! I wanna get close wif em...wanna be like steve irwin!

24. Vanilla Ice
- hot chocolate!

25. Porta Potties
-lol....call me dumb...wat da hell is Porta Porties?

26. Haagen Dazs
-please refer the answer above lol

27. Pajamas
-comfortable n cozy

28. Pictures
-full of faces

5:57 AM; ..::RokanRoll::..Y

Profile

My Photo
Name:

a physcotic retarded corrupted unpredictable stuborn confuse lovable girl who loves the music of life...


Temas de la semana.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




run away.

LINKS .

Qiu Yu #
Rupz #
Mieza Yo #
Li Wen #
2 Mutiara #
Owayne #
Azyani #
Rupz 2nd World #
Jan Jan Ooi #


catch me.

  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009



  • hopes

    Don't even care... jus keep rockin' on with my life