hey fellow friends...partners n members of the floor!wth? Im so cacat today...but nvm...
so hey guys?! how r u guys doing?
cool now Im feeling like Im talking to myself...lmao
so hey there r days in my life called "super wonderful fun shitty retarded peacefuL loud day"
n one of the days is today! lol
had so much fun at school! xspecially after recess...
me...rupz...clarissa n sarah were playing sumting dat I myself call "dancing crap dance and acts like a monkey" lmao
first me rupz danced to da song "can I have dis dance"
lol it was crap! den clarissa joined in n we kinda like dance n had fun n lifting our partners n jump...a lot! lol
sumthing happened but can't mention it here...18 n above stuff....sweatzz...
neway I wanna say ZUBZUB! U r a good public speaker! if Im one of da judges I'll surely choose u as one of the winners!
n had a lil bit fun wif ropaa on drama practise...I was talking some very weird shitty accent with ropaa coz da teacher said my diction got sumting wrong..lil bit cacat...maybe dats y they kicked me out! OMG! hate it!
dats all actually...ntg much...I went home n c my house windows has been renovated....juz waiting for them to make my room bigger! can't wait! lol
N aaqilah! I do owe u one! thx so much! thats all I have for today thank you for letting me wasting your time...lmao
P/S: rupz said she cried...the tears of joy when she saw her name in my top fren list
BYE