Wednesday, September 2, 2009
SO...sorry for not updating my blog recently...I've been through a tough week...tough time...I'm just a a human...I had my moments... :)So...as you guys know...I'm moving...my last days here r gonna be for like...3 weeks..more or less... :/it frustrating for me knowing dat I'll be apart from my Best friends, my house and PenangBut of coz...being apart from my friends is da worse...gaih...but...what can I do...it's fated...this is life...people move...people change...n now it's my turn...trying to think of it in a positive...maybe this is a good thing...in some way...it is...So...I was thinking bout a farewell but...have no idea how to do it!I'm kinda speechless right now...what I'm gonna do is...have a great time wif my frens as long as I can be here...Btw, thinking..a farewell party in da class would be great...but...there's gonna be no food! hehehe but who cares? :)P.S. : GONNA POST A VIDEO OF SHOUTOUTS NEXT WEEK...
2:41 AM; ..::RokanRoll::..Y