Tuesday, October 13, 2009

farewell in class was not that "happening" since it's exam day...

n I surely will miss the screaming of joy and freedom after we're done wif da last exam paper...

N I'm surely gonna fail A LOT of subjects!

back to da class farewell...

it was stil fun...n nice...! wee! -.-

den i had a farewell party...at gurney!

Wif QU...mieza...Owayne -.-....kevin...justin...sinley and a few other people dat i can't remember the names... -.-

it was fun...but I was being emo...

for no reason! -.-

crap!

btw...I did slap sumone!!! muahahahahahaha!

=)

can't belived I cried yesterday at class....hahaha!

u guys r soo sweet...I love all the things u guys gave me! aww...my life would suck without u guys...



----it's easy for you to steal my heart, but it's easier for you to break it----

9:35 PM; ..::RokanRoll::..Y

Profile

My Photo
Name:

a physcotic retarded corrupted unpredictable stuborn confuse lovable girl who loves the music of life...


Temas de la semana.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




run away.

LINKS .

Qiu Yu #
Rupz #
Mieza Yo #
Li Wen #
2 Mutiara #
Owayne #
Azyani #
Rupz 2nd World #
Jan Jan Ooi #


catch me.

  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009



  • hopes

    Don't even care... jus keep rockin' on with my life